2021 Salary Report Podcast | Ep. 006
| January 19, 2022
In today’s episode, I review the surprising results of our 18th Annual WDC Insurance Salary Report. It is a “candidate market” now and salaries are surging to unprecedented levels. Join me for an in-depth discussion of why salaries are surging and where we go from here.
- How COVID-19 has driven up insurance compensation.
- Learn why six million workers have left the workforce.
- Learn why Remote from Work flexibility has changed the way insurance firms secure and retain top talent.
- Learn why Employee Benefits account managers and producers make significantly more than their P&C counterparts.
- Learn why acquisitions in the WDC market are all about securing top talent and not about buying the revenue streams.
You can also find me also on YouTube where I host the bi-weekly show, “The Million Dollar Career.”