Sales: The Greatest Career? | Ep. 014
| May 3, 2022
Welcome to another episode of talent and trust insurance careers.
In today’s episode, we welcome back guest, Craig Picken, President of NorthStar Group, and talk Sales: The Greatest Career?
Can you teach sales skills? Is it true? Either have it, or you don’t?
What makes a good salesperson?
- Grit, determination, and team ability.
- Having a drive for competition.
- Being able to deal with rejection.
- Building a book of business. You are the brand and it’s your business.
- Listening and being open to talking about anything.
Next Episode: Three Ways to Manage your Boss.
Are you interested in being on a Talent and Trust podcast? Message me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to read my blogs every Friday at Rob’s Rants and watch our award-winning show, The Million Dollar Career, at The Million Dollar Career published bi-weekly.
All the best,