The Great Realization Revisited with Craig Picken | Ep. 010
| March 8, 2022
Welcome to “Talent & Trust: The Great Realization Revisited: A discussion with Craig Picken. In today’s episode, Craig joins me to discuss the ramifications of “The Great Realization” and how it tied to the Great Resignation. We also stumble onto the next logical iteration of all this: “The Great Re-Focusing.”
- Craig and I discuss and deconstruct The Great Realization.
- We discuss how the Great Realization is driving the Great Resignation.
- We relay our personal stories of how the Great Realization is affecting today’s workplace.
- Why are 40% of all workers considering leaving their jobs within the next 12 months?
- We introduce The Next Big Thing: The Great Re-Focusing.
- Learn how quality time to think leads to self-discovery which then leads to Self-Realization.
- How knowing the 12 Key Drivers to Happiness can help you attract and retain top talent in your business.
- We discuss and provide specific examples of how these 12 Key Drivers separate the winners from the losers in attracting and retaining key talent.