The NFL Red Flag Rule | Ep. 023
| September 6, 2022
In today’s episode, I demonstrate how the Red Challenge Flag Rule in the NFL can be applied to your personal and professional life and make you much more effective in your decision-making.
- External Input: How the NFL provides its external input to keep refs accountable.
- Accountability: How increased accountability of referees leads to objective outcomes with the advent of legalized gambling.
- Lawyer’s Hat: How external input helps lawyers plan for the unexpected when trying a legal case.
- Empowerment: How NFL coaches have become empowered by being able to challenge a referee’s decision on the field. Rob explains how you can do the same.
- Red Teaming: Rob explains how the Red Challenge Flag is another form of US Special Operations’ Red Teaming.
Next Episode: In our next podcast, Rob will discuss his upcoming annual trip to the Saratoga horse races with Million Dollar Career co-host, Craig Picken.
We always welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
And be sure to read my blogs every Friday at Rob’s Rants and watch our award-winning show, The Million Dollar Career, at The Million Dollar Career published bi-weekly.
For previous podcast episodes, check out Talent + Trust Previous Podcast Episodes
All the best,