Why Everyone needs a Recruiter |Ep 004
| December 29, 2021
In today’s episode, I have a conversation with Craig Picken, President of NorthStar Group. Craig is one of the premier executive recruiters in aviation and aerospace who bills over $1 million annually.
Someone told me a long time ago, “Rob…a man should always have three business cards in your wallet: a doctor, a lawyer, and a really good recruiter. It’s true. In today’s volatile world, if you’re not an owner, you’re a temp. Two weeks from being kicked to the street. Steve Jobs was fired from Apple. Join Craig Picken and me for an informative and sometimes hilarious insider’s look at why you should have a recruiter’s card in your wallet.
- How can a really good recruiter provide you with the ultimate job security?
- How a good executive recruiter can use third-party leverage to get you a higher starting salary.
- Clients pay executive recruiters; not you.
- How do executive recruiters find you the best jobs?
- Why selecting a recruiter with an industry specialty is a must.